Our 2019 summer camps are now ended. If you're interested in a weekly club, we may have one near you. You can find out all of the details and register online by visiting our clubs page.
We hope to have our Summer 2020 camps available for registration in mid-March. You can join our mailing list to be informed when the camps are online by completing the form on our contacts page.
So what do kids do at a Designer Minds camp? They get hands-on with the following activities:
• Learn to code using interactive robots!
• Art and science including bacteria, DNA, circuit building and t-shirt design!
• Learn to make an animated movie!
• Fun engineering challenges such as skyscrapers, sensors, machines and architecture.
• Team-building and design-thinking activities!
• Some time for imaginative free-play with the huge variety of materials and equipment we provide.
• We’ll throw in a little Minecraft, loads of LEGO and lots of laughter to make Designer Minds an unforgettable experience for your child this Summer.
We vary our topics each Summer so that children have a different experience every year!
Our junior camp groups are suitable for children starting 1st class to 3rd class next August/September, and our senior camp groups are for children starting 4th class to 1st year next August/September. Camps for each age group run concurrently so siblings in different age groups can attend at the same time in the same location. Camps cost €130 for a 5-day camp, and run from 9am to 1pm. In some locations, we may also run an afternoon camp from 2-6pm. You can secure a place by paying just €30 deposit. Sibling discount codes are available on our checkout page.
If you are interested in starting a club or camp or in-school workshop in your school or community, or if you need any further information, please feel free to contact us.
If you are looking for our hour-long, weekly clubs, click here.